Effective Date: August 21, 2017
PayrollCRM LLC Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement explains how PayrollCRM (“we”, “us” or “our”) use and disclose Personal Information that we collect from people who visit our website and engage with us in online business activities. If you have additional questions about privacy or information security, please contact us at 866-572-9444.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Uses and Transfers of Personal Information
We use your Personal Information to:
- Fulfill your requests for services, for customer service, account management, support and training and to provide other services related to your relationship with us;
- Provide you with marketing communications and offers for products and services from.
- Determine if you are eligible for certain products, services or offers.
- Provide you with additional information that may be of interest, such as news and announcements and technical service bulletins.
- Manage our everyday business needs, including, without limitation, payment processing and financial account management, product development, contract management, website administration, fulfillment, analytics, security and fraud prevention.
We do not and will not provide your Personal Information to third parties for their own marketing purposes. We will only share your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To allow our service providers, affiliates and agents, who are bound to protect your Personal Information and use your Personal Information only in accordance with our instructions, to assist us with meeting your business needs.
- To business associates to the extent you have purchased a service from us that requires such sharing.
- To permit the sale or transfer of business assets, to enforce our rights, protect our property, or protect the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed to support external auditing, compliance and corporate governance functions.
- When required to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena, including to law enforcement agencies and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate.We may also use and disclose information about you that is not personally identifiable. For example, we may publish reports that contain aggregated and statistical data about our clients and the users of our website. These reports do not contain any Personal Information.
Right to Access
We respect your right to access and correct your Personal Information. If you have an online account, you can log into your account at any time to access and update the information you have provided to us. If you would assistance updating your Personal Information, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also write us at the 116 Research Drive, Bethlehem, PA 18015. To opt-out of emails we might send you, simply click the link labeled “unsubscribe” at the bottom of any email we send you. Please note, however, that even if you opt-out of promotional emails, we may still need to contact you with important transactional information about your account.
You should take steps to protect your Personal Information, especially online. When you register on our website, choose a strong password, and do not use the same password that you use on other websites. Do not share your password with anyone else.
By accessing our website, you acknowledge that we are located in the United States of America (“U.S.”) and will process and store your Personal Information in the U.S., and that as a result, U.S. federal, state, and local governments, courts or law enforcement, or regulatory agencies may be able to obtain disclosure of your information through the laws of the U.S. In addition, we may use service providers which may be located outside of the U.S., or which may process or store information on behalf of us outside of the U.S. If transferred to those service providers, your Personal Information will also be subject to the laws of those other jurisdictions. You acknowledge that your legal protections in the U.S. and other countries may be different and lesser than those in the jurisdictions in which you reside. If you are a resident of the EU, Canada or certain other international jurisdictions, you may have the right to revoke your agreement to the processing of your Personal Information and request the restriction of processing or the deletion of your Personal Information. To exercise these rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer at 866-572-9444.
Updates and Changes
From time to time, we may update this Privacy Statement to reflect new or different privacy practices. We will place a notice online when we make material changes to this the Privacy Statement.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798 allows California residents to ask companies with whom they have an established business relationship to provide certain information about the companies’ sharing of Personal Information with third parties for direct marketing purposes. We do not share any California consumer Personal Information with third parties for marketing purposes without consent. California customers who wish to request further information about our compliance with this law or have questions or concerns about our privacy practices may contact us at
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments about this Statement or our collection or use of your Personal Information.